Montreal Bookkeeping Inc. has been in business for over 9 years, under the name of the President and founder, Denise Treich. Mrs. Treich has been providing bookkeeping services and solutions to small and medium-sized businesses who wanted to spend more time growing and nurturing their businesses. Her clients include transport, retail & wholesale food, marketing, real estate, construction, design services and the medical field to name a few. Montreal Bookkeeping provides the following services:
- Order entry, including daily transactions such as purchases, inventory, sales, payroll, etc.
- Invoice payments, paying the company bills on time and filing the associated paperwork
- Customer invoicing, including preparation and delivery of invoicing and collection of funds
- Month end reconcilliation - ensuring that bank statements are accurate and coincide with your own financial records
- Balance Sheets - providing an accurate record of all assets and liabilities of the business
- Income Statements - providing an accurate record of all income and expenses incurred by the business either on a monthly or yearly basis
- GST/QST filings - completion of the government paperwork regarding GST and QST filings and ensuring that the amounts are forwarded in a timely manner in order to avoid penalty payments
- Corporate year end - reconciling your transactions to the end of your corporate year, ensuring that all balances are accurate for the production of your Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Trial Balance statements
- Training - Providing onsite training for you and your staff so that, if you choose, you can take care of your own daily bookkeeping and have a professional come in to check it on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis.